Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Leave No Stone Unturned

Success is taking many small steps in a direction that only you can see and appreciate.










The Eye of God
Still of Helix Nebula




Start here: God wants our future to be bigger than our past.  One of the most incredible abilities we have been given by God as human persons is the ability to DREAM.

Vision Journal Entry #1
Look into the future and imagine something better. Return to the present and work to reach that vision.


For me, I know that my true happiness is not found in things of this world.  I have come to the conclusion that those times of my life when I have reached the furthest, felt the most fulfilled, or been just simply and totally happy is when I settled into my zone.  My happiness lies with my Lord.  In utter wonderment, I cannot fathom any love greater for me. Why would I not be happy in return.  Ah, to be in love and with none other the the Great I am. Times like these are when I make the biggest strides in my life.  When I go forth with confidence knowing my actions are grounded in truth and goodness, I am successful. Funny how that works.

I have relied on myself a bit too much recently so I'll give that all up and re-create a fresh beginning (again). The dreaming has begun. Let's see where this goes.  I am searching for what is to be my direction, and I am unstoppable.   In working towards a better me, surely the ripple effect will be felt.

Let the inspiration begin.

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment