Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Few Things I Found to Be True

Failure is often the springboard to success and happiness. 

Think back to your biggest disappointments or failures.  Now sit back and contemplate the time before that failure. What circumstances surrounded it and what actions led up to this "failure".  Then think hard about the block of time that followed.  Any monumental "ahh haa's" fall into place? Often times we navigate through tough, very tough waters only to resurface stronger and more renewed.  With this renewal we experience breakthroughs which strengthen us as a whole person.  Satisfaction and happiness often follow such times.  So although great success from the outside looks to be the ultimate joyride, it is failure that often creates monumental changes from within for our betterment.  Every mistake you make is progress.
We're all in the same boat.

In this thing called life, SSDD, same stuff, different day.  We all possess a dimension of success and a dimension of failure. More simply put,  life happens when you least expect it and it happens to all of us.  Our circumstances may differ but really isn't it all the same in the end.

The problem we have with others really is more about us than them.
This one speaks for itself.  I try to fall back on this reality during the times I feel frustrated the most.  After taking time to digest what is frustrating me, really, one of two things usually come to me; that what is bothering me really is just me being me, or that I simply have set my bar too high, etc. I just need to step back and take a good look inside to see what really is going down. Then let go.

Emotional decisions are often not good decisions.
They say that in times of stress you should not make any major decisions. This is what I am talking about.  Sit on it.

You will never feel 100% ready when opportunity knocks.
Isn't there always that little guy on your shoulder giving you the business.  Take note but at the same time realize that opportunity often presents itself when you least expect it.
That is all the profound? thoughts I have for today. 

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment