Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All Smiles with Bells On...

November 2, 2011
11 days have come and gone since last posting my training progress.  Last week was a big "wash" out. You see, Epic was in town for work which equated to long work days thus no time for training and then I headed out of town with my peeps for the weekend, a girls get-a-way. The only bodily workouts where deep elbow bends to my face ....feed lots & drink more. Ugghh!  But it was fun I must admit.  I did pop in two walks out in the beautiful northern outdoors.  Whew.

So the game plan is??? Well not really clear yet, but Jodi does have a plan. Something about training for power and speed.  In week two of lifting. I am starting to realize that I forgot how great these lifts really are.  They are short, sweet & effective. DOMS have reacquainted themselves with my lower half but, dare I say, the lower half needs it.  Time to tighten up, not only the legs but also the nutrition.  Speaking of, check out my fuel page for some meal plans.  

The downside of all this great late summer & early fall roadin' and MBTin' is my upper torso is getting weaker. My .22 calibers are whittling away. Pushups are killer, just saying.  Gotta get after it, back at it, and throw it around. 
OK then, off to the gym tomorrow too.  All smiles with bells on.
Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment